Skip main navigation
Courtenay Allison
Exquisite Properties, LLCMember of Exquisite Properties

Connect on Zillow

Make Courtenay Allison your dedicated Zillow agent and get access to exclusive tools built to power your home search. Learn more

  • Recommendations tailored to you
  • Track and share your favorite homes
  • Easier tour coordination
Skip to the end of the slideshow
5.0
Featured Review
I hope someone sees this and gives credit where credit is due. Courtenay Allison has been assisting me TO THE UTMOST over whats probably been 2 years in finding a new home for my family and I. She did not stop, falter or sway from being reliable, communi...
I hope someone sees this and gives credit where credit is due. Courtenay Allison has been assisting me TO THE UTMOST over whats probably been 2 years in finding a new home for my family and I. She did not stop, falter or sway from being reliable, communi...
I hope someone sees this and gives credit where credit is due. Courtenay Allison...
Sold
For sale
Skip to the beginning of the slideshow
4
Sales last 12 months
62
Total sales
$100K-$690K
Price range
$302K
Average price

Featured sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • 3 bd2 ba1,394 sqft San Antonio, TX
    3 bd2 ba1,394 sqft
    San Antonio, TX
    Sold 1 year ago
    Seller
    1919 Arroya Vista, San Antonio, TX 78213
  • 3 bd2 ba1,903 sqft San Antonio, TX
    3 bd2 ba1,903 sqft
    San Antonio, TX
    Sold 1 year ago
    Buyer
    311 Quartz Bend, San Antonio, TX 78253
  • 4 bd3 ba3,076 sqft Spring Branch, TX
    4 bd3 ba3,076 sqft
    Spring Branch, TX
    Sold 2 years ago
    Buyer
    826 LANTANA Ridge, Spring Branch, TX 78070
  • 4 bd4 ba2,653 sqft Boerne, TX
    4 bd4 ba2,653 sqft
    Boerne, TX
    Sold 2 years ago
    Buyer
    103 Cool Rock, Boerne, TX 78006
  • 4 bd2 ba2,248 sqft San Antonio, TX
    4 bd2 ba2,248 sqft
    San Antonio, TX
    Sold 3 years ago
    Buyer
    15103 ELKTON RD, San Antonio, TX 78232
Skip to the beginning of the carousel

Get to know Courtenay Allison

Realtor

I was born in San Antonio and raised in the gorgeous Hill Country of Texas. My close friends like to joke that I know all the good places to eat in every surrounding town of San Antonio. So if we're out house shopping I'll happily share my favorite restaurants in the area. I've always been good at problem solving, and as your agent it's my goal to solve problems and eliminate the headaches. I look forward to putting my skills to the test for you...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocation
8 Years of experience

Courtenay Allison's sales and listings (62)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale

For sale (0)

For sale data not available.

Add a review

Courtenay Allison

Exquisite Properties, LLCMember of Exquisite Properties
4sales last 12 months
62total sales
$100K-$690Kprice range
$302Kaverage price
8years of experience